Reiki is a spiritual healing energy practice that can bring deep peace and relaxation. This Japanese word refers to the subtle sacred spiritual energy of the universe. Mikao Usui (1865-1926), who is known as the Founder of the System of Reiki, had a deep spiritual practice which led him to the realization that this spiritual energy is available to everyone. The practice of Reiki has spread throughout the world and is available in many hospitals, nursing homes, and hospices.
You will leave the training with
- An understanding of Reiki and its history.
- An understanding of the five precepts as taught by Mikao Usui.
- The ability to develop a meditation practice for your life.
- The ability to use Reiki for self healing and to offer to family and friends.
- An initial experience of Reiki which is referred to as an attunement.
- An understanding of how to approach and offer Reiki to animals.
- A 90-page manual and Certificate of Completion.
To be presented by Bill Stevens, Reiki Master and Teacher, with 22 years' experience in a variety of settings such as hospitals, hospice, nursing homes, and animal shelters.
Fee: $180.00, includes Reiki Manual